Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sarah, Culture War Princess

I heard Stephanie Miller call Sarah Palin "Caribou Barbie" which is quite funny. I prefer Princess of the Culture Wars. She's so clearly a sop to the fundamentalist right. I read that when she was mayor, she tried to get the library in her little town to ban books. So -- not a warrior, just a princess, in the culture wars.

Not to even mention that she is a complete and total liar. She secured $27 million in pork for her town of 9,000 -- oh, but she is opposed to earmarks. Yeah, right.

What a joke she is -- however, I hope she hangs on because every minute she's there negatively impacts McCain. Isn't it interesting how she's the news, not McCain, but on the Democratic side, Obama is the news.

And, as others have, I can't help but wonder what the reaction would be if the Obamas had a pregnant teen daughter with a young black roughneck boyfriend. I anxiously await the GOP nuts screaming in support of Levi Redneck up on the stage tonight with his baby mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home