Thursday, July 06, 2006

More Superman

I know, this obsession is getting ridiculous. Just a few minor things: Richard Branson has a cameo in the film, as do the two writers. I keep looking for the director, Bryan Singer, but so far haven't seen him.

I also kept looking for moments when the fact that it was shot in Australia sneak in but haven't seen anything more glaring than a TV set showing a weather report where the temps were in celsius.

In the train scene, there is a small sign reading "Smallville."

One question I have is why Jor-el, with all the advanced technology of Krypton, did not code the crystals to Kal-el's DNA so that no one but Kal-el could use them. (I still can't believe Nic Cage named his kid Kal-el.)

I skimmed through a review of the new "Pirates" movie that was very unfavorable and I'm really dreading wasting 3 hours of my life watching it tomorrow when I wasn't all that thrilled with the first one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home