Saturday, January 14, 2006

Favorite TV

I don't watch much TV, other than Food Network (love Michael Chiarello, think Rachael Ray is lame and creepy) but lately I've gotten hooked on Law and Order CI. Not sure why I've never watched this -- I love Vincent D'Onofrio and I'm a big fan of the original Law and Order (especially the seasons with Chris Noth and Jill Hennessy). There was a marathon of this during the holidays and that's how I got hooked. Its really terrific, and D'Onofrio's twitchiness is a marvel to watch.

I'm also a big fan of Monk. I've been watching it almost since the beginning and I actually own the boxed sets of several seasons. I'm a big Tony Shaloub fan anyway -- great actor.

The only other TV that's must-watch for me is The Sopranos. Can't wait for March and the new episodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home