Monday, December 26, 2005

King Kong

I've been so busy with the holidays and with working my retail job pre-holiday that I did not post anything about seeing King Kong, which I did on Dec. 16. It is unbelievable -- a great movie. Yes, I can quibble about this and that, but its a really good movie. Naomi Watts is great and Kong is a better actor than half of Hollywood. Jack Black is also very good. You will believe Kong is real. It is long -- be prepared (Entertainment Weekly listed good points at which to take a bathroom break -- for me, its the insect scene because I just can't stand slug-like bugs). Some stuff is over the top, but like I said, overall its great and the things that are wrong with it don't take away from the overall experience. It is a great movie and definately needs to be seen on the big screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home