Friday, August 13, 2004

For the Record

This is what John Kerry said that Dick "Dick" Cheney is so distorting:

The first part [of the campaign book] focuses on security. I will fight this war on terror with the lessons I learned in war. I defended this country as a young man, and I will defend it as president of the United States. I believe I can fight a more effective, more thoughtful, more strategic, more proactive, more sensitive war on terror that reaches out to other nations and brings them to our side and lives up to American values in history. I lay out a strategy to strengthen our military, to build and lead strong alliances and reform our intelligence system. I set out a path to win the peace in Iraq and to get the terrorists wherever they may be before they get us.

Thanks to the incomparable Daily Howler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home