Friday, August 27, 2004

Do Something!

I echo Atrios and his commentor: DO SOMETHING!

I've pleaded with you before and I'll keep doing it. DO SOMETHING!

Don't forget that the other side has the power of the presidency, the evil Rove and the media in their back pocket. This isn't going to be easy. But most Americans agree with our agenda. So DO SOMETHING!

I have a co-worker who says she's ready to go protest in Washington if Bush wins. I say don't wait for that -- its not inevitable. DO SOMETHING NOW!

Register to vote.

Donate money. $10 is fine. But do it.

Get a bumper sticker and put it on your car.

Get a lawn sign and put it up.

Get and wear a button.

Volunteer to help get out the vote.

Be assertive about your candidate and your issues. Don't back down.

Write or call your local media when either they misrepresent or just to express your support of your candidate.

DO SOMETHING!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home