Thursday, July 07, 2005

London

My favorite post from the BBC eyewitness reports:

I am a tube driver who was working through central London this morning as the diabolical events happened. I am sickened as are my colleagues that our customers, ordinary working people should be targeted like this. As soon as the network is deemed safe I will be driving on the tube. Unfortunately it will be with a feeling of nervousness but nonetheless those responsible for the deaths will not stop us moving London. We all have a part to play to keep each other safe, please report everything suspicious to staff or police. Finally my thoughts are with the families of the victims of today's events and also with the drivers on the affected trains whose condition is still unknown to us.
Dennis, London

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home