Monday, June 02, 2008

Reaction to the Weekend's News

I think the committee had no choice but to punish MI and FL for violating party rules. But I think they also kept it as fair and reasonable as possible. My guess is that once Barack has the nomination sewn up, he'll reinstate both states to full representation. I do think the Clinton people are being ridiculous -- if they take this to the convention, I will be livid.

If the media would report on who John McCain truly is and what he truly stands for, he wouldn't stand a chance. He's crazy as a loon and would only continue the incredibly unpopular (and downright harmful) policies of Shrub Jr. If the general public gets this, McCain doesn't stand a chance.

But you know the Republicans are going to fight very, very dirty -- Swift Boat will seem like a cakewalk. I just heard today that there's some guy out there claiming Obama had gay sex with him in a limo in 1999 or something. If the Republicans were willing to say that the Clintons killed Vince Foster and were dealing crack, I can't even imagine what they will do to Obama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home