Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Get Real

The up-is-down, black-is-white world of right wingers never ceases to amaze me. I was wasting time on my local newspaper's blog today and saw the editor post about her response to right wing assholes berating her for not running a story about some kind of scandal involving Air America, and of course screaming about the paper's supposed left wing bias.

Of course, the comments on the piece were typical moronic BS. Were I to bother to respond, this is what I would say:

Ooooo, a "scandal" involving $875,000! What about the $8 BILLION missing in Iraq or the $187 BILLION already down that shithole because of this administration's lying and incompetence. Then of course there's the 2,000 dead soldiers and what, maybe 25,000 Iraqi lives lost. You right wing dumbasses need to get a grip on reality.

4 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Nicholas said...

I had been hearing the right-wingers complaining about Air America for a while and could not figure out their angle/interest. Seemed like a financial embezzlement or mismanagement issue. Then I looked up Air America and noticed that they might be a little liberal. So the right-wingers think that the MSM is covering up for other liberals. All I had heard was outrage that it was not being reported.

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Rich said...

The $800K was supposedly diverted from two non-profit groups to Air America. A Boys and Girls Club and some charity group for altzeimers patients or old people, or something like that.

$800k may not seem like much but remember, the MSM jumped all over Martha Stewart for about $50K, and that didn't come from charity groups.

I could see why they would be a little upset.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger t-ham said...

were i to post? WERE I TO POST?

oh, you posted all right. i just finished wiping the froth and spittle off my monitor. you do yourself a disservice when you ...
ah, why bother

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Leimodnu said...

As noted elsewhere on my blog, someone posting as me posted on the newspaper blog in an obvious attempt to ridicule me. As a result of this childish stunt, he comments on that blog were turned off, then edited to delete the fake posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home