Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Get Real

The up-is-down, black-is-white world of right wingers never ceases to amaze me. I was wasting time on my local newspaper's blog today and saw the editor post about her response to right wing assholes berating her for not running a story about some kind of scandal involving Air America, and of course screaming about the paper's supposed left wing bias.

Of course, the comments on the piece were typical moronic BS. Were I to bother to respond, this is what I would say:

Ooooo, a "scandal" involving $875,000! What about the $8 BILLION missing in Iraq or the $187 BILLION already down that shithole because of this administration's lying and incompetence. Then of course there's the 2,000 dead soldiers and what, maybe 25,000 Iraqi lives lost. You right wing dumbasses need to get a grip on reality.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Leimodnu said...

As noted elsewhere on my blog, someone posting as me posted on the newspaper blog in an obvious attempt to ridicule me. As a result of this childish stunt, he comments on that blog were turned off, then edited to delete the fake posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home