Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Scary, Scary, Scary

I remember right after the election when many of us were filled with fear about what this administration would do, a writer to the advice column on Salon asked "when do you know when its time to get out?" The answer was "when people start disappearing." I thought when I read that and I still do think that's too late. Because when the sitting president says shit like this, I get very scared:

"President Bush said the public’s decision to reelect him was a ratification of his approach toward Iraq and that there was no reason to hold any administration officials accountable for mistakes or misjudgments in prewar planning or managing the violent aftermath."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A12450-2005Jan15.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home